KOLBUS Grooving machine NM 101
For cutting precision grooves in cut-to-size boards at up to 65 cycles/min.
- Production of sturdy, versatile box components thanks to optimal smooth grooving cuts, through to a minimal last board/paper layer, combined with precision, ultra-thin application of glue for lining and counterlining.
- Optional positioning aid with digital display of knife positions
- Up to ⅒ mm exact positioning
- Machine for large formats
- 100% accurate angles, sharp edges and ultra-smooth grooves
- Groove cutting with angled knives
- Up to 65 cycles/min, speed harmonized with the speed of the downstream casemaker
- Special grooving knives can be set at any angle from 90° – 130°
- Grooving knives can be adjusted off the machine
- Double magazine
- Parting device